Pages

Monday, December 15, 2014

Tuna Potato Chip Casserole

I love cookbooks.  My favorite cookbooks are the school, church or family favorites bound with a spiral coil.  How can you go wrong, each cook and family proudly attach their family name in the little cookbooks...
 I grew up with a Mom that loved all the wacky family recipe cookbooks also.  After many years making this family recipe it no longer felt wacky and I embraced it whole heartily.  Allow me to introduce you to:
Tuna Potato Chip Casserole
1 can tuna fish (drained)
1 can of sweet peas(drained)
1 bag of potato chips crushed (regular or ripple)save some for topping
1 can of cream of mushroom
Mix all ingredients together and put in greased casserole dish.  Top with reserved crushed potato chips.  Bake @350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
Embrace the wackiness, you will be glad you did.
I usually serve with a salad, my effort to add healthy side dish!


No comments:

Post a Comment