Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

If you can't take the heat...

Whew...If you can't take the heat... make Iced Mocha Coffee to refresh your spirit  : )  Yep, today's scorcher got to me, in spite of my love of the tropical weather. 

Iced Mocha Coffee
Start with some coffee ice cubes. 
I freeze some coffee "leftovers" for this purpose throughout the summer. 
I don't like what the diluting plain water ice cubes does to my Iced Coffee.


Add cold coffee over some coffee ice cubes in blender cup  (I use strong coffee from coffee beans I grind and brew the night before and keep in the fridge).  I am using approximately 3/4 cup for an individual serving made in my Magic Bullet.

Fill the Magic Bullet mix cup with 1/2 and 1/2 cream to approximately 1 inch from the rim.
Add 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon to mix.

Add sugar to your liking, I use 1 teaspoon.

Blend
I stir in Hershey's Chocolate flavored syrup to suit my taste.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that looks so delicious! I may just have to give it a try...

    ReplyDelete