Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Whoo?

Ahhh...Martha, Martha, Martha.  I have an idea board and deep in the abyss of ideas I found a lonely photo of a felt owl with a note clipped to it reading, "Martha Stewart's craft."  No directions, no pattern, and so here goes a Martha wannabe craft for me : )
 Felt squares, Styrofoam ball, wiggle eyes and hot glue gun will get things started here.
 Layer feathers with cut out felt feathers.
 Add ears, nose, eyes and feet...And whoo is ready for a debut!
Whoo loves ya : )

 

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I'm definitely going to make one of these cute little owls. Thanks for the tutorial and I'm going to follow you on GFC. :)

    xo, Jess
    http://thedelightfulcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jess! I appreciate the following on GFC :) I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete