Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Biscuit Donuts

Childhood memories of my Mom making these for us make me smile.  I cannot resist the warm, cinnamon sugar coated Biscuit Donuts.  Mmmmm...
 
All that warm goodness starts with a tube of refrigerator buttermilk biscuits.
Punch a hole in center of each biscuit with your finger, heat oil in pan and add to donut to hot oil pan to fry.

Turn over to cook other side.  Drain on paper towels.
 
Coat in cinnamon sugar mixed together.
Sigh ; )  Mmmmmm.... Biscuit Donuts.  Thanks Mom

10 comments:

  1. Oh these look so yummy!! Down with all the anti-carb hatred!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. : ) at least for today Dessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how easy! My boys would eat these up! Thanks for sharing such a fun idea :) Krista @ A Handful of Everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want these. Now. These look SO yummy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum!

    Found you through Sew Many Ways Find a Friend Friday. Love your blog!

    I would love for you to share and link up at my TGIF Link Party.
    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/tgif-link-party-2.html

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Cathy! I shared at your TGIF Link Party! Yummy recipes on your blog to try : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy thanks for the recipe. I would make it for my family. Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are tasty that is a fact Dee : )

    ReplyDelete