Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sweet Potato and Golden Potato Skillet


One Potato, two potato...after sides of baked potatoes and baked sweet potatoes for weeks I thought a Sweet Potato and Golden Potato Skillet recipe was up on the chopping block next.
I began the skillet with some quick prep of browning off bacon and chopping the bacon into small pieces.  Set the bacon aside. Next, with melted butter in my saute pan, I added chopped sweet onions, into the pan went fresh sweet potatoes and golden potatoes chopped into cubes.  I added some maple flavored breakfast sausage links and the bacon.  Saute until golden brown, turning as needed with spatula.  Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Oops...forgot to snap skillet prior to serving so this is taken after serving began.

No comments:

Post a Comment